AAA is claiming that Americans drove 4.3% fewer miles on public roads in March — the first year-over-year decline since 1979, and that for the first time since 2002, Americans said they planned to drive less this Memorial Day weekend. So, with the national average at $3.936 per gallon, did you actually drive less?
POLL: Did $4 Gas Make You Drive Less On Memorial Day Weekend?
- 'tis the season AAA: Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon Nationwide Just In Time For Christmas
- too crowded Nation’s Interstate Highways Celebrate 60th Birthday With Growing Congestion, Repair Backlogs
- gas gratitude 42 Million Drivers Likely Grateful They’ll Be Paying Lowest Thanksgiving Gas Prices Since 2008
- over the river and through the woods Holiday Travel Predicted To Hit Record High With 100 Million People Planning A Trip This Season
- let's go out to dinner Why Lower Gas Prices Are Really Good For Restaurants