AAA is claiming that Americans drove 4.3% fewer miles on public roads in March — the first year-over-year decline since 1979, and that for the first time since 2002, Americans said they planned to drive less this Memorial Day weekend. So, with the national average at $3.936 per gallon, did you actually drive less?
POLL: Did $4 Gas Make You Drive Less On Memorial Day Weekend?
- prepare yourself Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend
- time for a road trip This Summer’s Gas Prices Predicted To Be At Their Lowest In Six Years
- hitting the open road Millions Of Consumers Leaving Winter Behind By Traveling This Memorial Day
- it's really happening You Can Buy Gas For Under $2 Per Gallon In At Least 12 States Right Now
- 'tis the season AAA: Gas Could Fall Below $2 Per Gallon Nationwide Just In Time For Christmas