Reader Nick’s wife recently ordered an iPhone and was surprised to find it came in two boxes. She was even more surprised when the second box contained only an AT&T plastic shopping bag. It was also packed with brown packing material around it. “I find it comical that the plastic bag had more packing material around it then the $250 iPhone did,” Nick writes.
Incredibly Stupid And Wasteful Packing Job, Brought To You By AT&T And iPhone
By Ben Popken May 20, 2008
- stupid shipping gang Here’s How Fulfillment Centers Make Shipping Stupid By Making It Smart
- stupid shipping gang Oversized Box From Sears Has Enough Room To Stash Preteen Daughter
- stupid shipping gang Stupid Shipping Gang Protects My Toilet Paper With Even More Wads Of Paper
- packed with care Amazon’s Stupid Shipping Gang Nestles Roll Of Bubble Wrap In Kraft Paper
- actually about cats Amazon’s Stupid Shipping Gang Sends Giant Off-Balance Box Of Kitty Litter