Reader Nick’s wife recently ordered an iPhone and was surprised to find it came in two boxes. She was even more surprised when the second box contained only an AT&T plastic shopping bag. It was also packed with brown packing material around it. “I find it comical that the plastic bag had more packing material around it then the $250 iPhone did,” Nick writes.
Incredibly Stupid And Wasteful Packing Job, Brought To You By AT&T And iPhone
By Ben Popken May 20, 2008
- stupid shipping gang Oversized Box From Sears Has Enough Room To Stash Preteen Daughter
- special delivery Police: If You’re Waiting On Packages Filled With Marijuana, Feel Free To Come Pick It Up
- beauty boxes Popularity Of Subscription Boxes Means Rethinking How E-Commerce Logistics Work
- shut it down Sweet’N Low Closing Down Production At Brooklyn Factory After Nearly 60 Years
- so many podcast ads 7 Things We Learned About The Rapid Expansion Of Meal Kit Service Blue Apron