American Airlines and the FAA are still arguing over the MD-80 debacle that affected 350,000 air travelers. Was it the FAA’s fault for going back on a promise to give American more time? Or was the airline lazy? [WSJ]
- breakdown 8 Things We Learned About Allegiant’s History Of Scary Midair Mechanical Failures
- where's my cut? Why Do Airfares Keep Going Up While Airlines’ Fuel Costs Go Down?
- That's Gonna Cost Ya Southwest Airlines Could Face $12M FAA Fine Over Improper Repairs
- the land of the fee New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations
- safety first American Airlines Should Not Have Told Family They Couldn’t Use FAA-Approved Safety Harness