American Airlines and the FAA are still arguing over the MD-80 debacle that affected 350,000 air travelers. Was it the FAA’s fault for going back on a promise to give American more time? Or was the airline lazy? [WSJ]
More From Consumerist
- American Airlines Should Not Have Told Family They Couldn’t Use FAA-Approved Safety Harness
- New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations
- Does Southwest’s “Bags Fly Free” Policy Hurt On-Time Performance?
- American Airlines Accidentally Sent A Plane To Hawaii That Wasn’t Certified For Long Flights Over Water
- American Airlines Ditching Confusing 24-Hour Hold Policy For 24-Hour Cancellation Option