The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals declined to hear Microsoft’s appeal in the ‘Vista Capable’ class action suit, and it’s moving forward to U.S. District Court. [Seattle Times] (Thanks to T.J.!)
By cwalters April 22, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Appeals Court: Sorry Uber Drivers, You Signed Away Your Right To Sue Company
- Wells Fargo Must Pay $203M To Customers After Supreme Court Rejection
- Judge: Nestlé, Hershey Don’t Have To Put Child Slave Labor Disclosure On Chocolate Labels
- Court Throws Out Federal Government’s Lawsuit Over AT&T “Unlimited” Data Plans
- Court: Microsoft Can’t Be Forced To Turn Over User Emails Stored Outside Of U.S.