There’s a tragic shortage of special kosher-for-Passover margarine going on… which reminds us that we need to buy some delicious kosher-for-Passover Coca-Cola. No corn syrup, only delicious cane sugar. Mmmm. [WSJ]
More From Consumerist
- Soda Makers Advertise New And Exciting Ingredient: Sugar
- Why Hasn’t McDonald’s Gotten Rid Of Artificial Additives In The Big Mac’s Special Sauce?
- Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- New York Company Says It Will Be The First To Offer Kosher Certified Medical Marijuana
- Soft Drink Companies Fund Fitness Programs, Ungrateful Governments Campaign Against Soda Anyway