BillShrink is a new site that analyzes your cellphone use and shows you the plan from all the carriers that will save you the most money. You can either manually enter your zip and how much you’re paying monthly, or the more security cavalier can get more detailed results by offering up their cellphone number and carrier site password. I tested it out and while some parts of the website had to be tried a few times to get them to work, overall it was a good ride. They told me I could save $205 a year by switching to Tmobile. I’ll think about it.
BillShrink Finds Your Optimal Cellphone Plan
By consumerist.com April 18, 2008
- ch-ch-ch-ch-changes AT&T Trimming Its Phone Financing Plans Down From Four Options To Two
- crystal ball Rumor: Verizon To Announce Rollover Data, “Unlimited” No-Overage Option on July 1
- mature markets Unsurprising: The End Of Subsidized Smartphones Means U.S. Smartphone Sales Are Down
- let's try this again If FTC Can’t Resurrect Lawsuit Over AT&T’s “Unlimited” Data, Telecoms May Be Even More Untouchable
- same thing we do every night pinky Facebook’s Big New Plan: Fewer Passwords, More Robots