BillShrink is a new site that analyzes your cellphone use and shows you the plan from all the carriers that will save you the most money. You can either manually enter your zip and how much you’re paying monthly, or the more security cavalier can get more detailed results by offering up their cellphone number and carrier site password. I tested it out and while some parts of the website had to be tried a few times to get them to work, overall it was a good ride. They told me I could save $205 a year by switching to Tmobile. I’ll think about it.
BillShrink Finds Your Optimal Cellphone Plan
By consumerist.com April 18, 2008
- Are You Covered? FreedomPop Launches $5 Unlimited Public WiFi Access, But Is It Worth It?
- no more contracts Sprint Will Stop Offering 2-Year Phone Contracts By The End Of This Year
- remember when AT&T Exec Says Wireless Companies Soon Won’t Be Footing Bill For Customers’ Devices
- still doesn't work in andorra T-Mobile Enters iPhone Rental Wars With Bottom Price Of $5 Per Month
- pay for what you get Verizon CFO: Getting Rid Of Phone Subsidies Is A Mistake