As long as your clothing isn’t scanty or sporting lewd or suggestive imagery, Southwest Airlines is usually pretty good to fly. Not so for the author of the Strobist blog on a recent trip whose fun had only just begun when Southwest sent him an email reminder about his trip that said it was leaving 7 hours earlier than expected. He rushed off to the airport, nearly all of his clothes still in the wash, only to find out that his flight was leaving at the later time as scheduled. Always double-check those flight times and if you see something wacky, verify it first before leaving the house without a clean pair of underwear.
False Email Alarm Causes Man To Rush To Southwest Flight Without Clean Underwear
By consumerist.com April 14, 2008
- Should We Do A Headcount? Southwest Says Man Didn’t Show Up For Flight, Cancels Ticket While He’s On The Plane
- love is in the air Southwest Airlines Surprises Bride-To-Be With Airport Wedding Shower
- what would abbi and ilana say? Southwest Airlines Kicks Passenger Off Flight For “Broad F****ing City” T-Shirt
- snowed in Thousands Of Flights Cancelled Today And Tomorrow Because Of Massive Winter Storm
- stay safe Florida Airports Closing, More Than 1,300 Flights Cancelled As Hurricane Approaches