United Airlines canceled 31 flights today to test the fire suppression system. It’s just the latest in a series of self-imposed groundings and butteningups by airlines hoping to avoid the negative PR Southwest experienced when a CNN investigation three weeks ago revealed the airline flew over 100 plans with thousands of passengers while skipping required safety inspections.
United Airlines Cancels 31 Flights
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
- the no fly zone Senators Want Airlines To Explain Recent Outages & Why Travelers Couldn’t Be Rebooked On Competing Carriers
- looking for information Lawmaker Questions Airlines, Plane Manufacturers On Cybersecurity Measures
- bring on the canceled flights Are More Airline Outages Inevitable? Some Experts Think So
- waiving fees U.S. Airlines Providing Travel Waivers To Some Passengers After Brussels Attack
- know before you go 24-Hour Cancellation And Hold Policies For Major U.S. & International Airlines