Citibank’s online banking site was down all day yesterday for some readers. Some folks were told a server went down, others were told it was a system upgrade. The site is supposed to be back up today.
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
- Systems down Bank Of America Experiences Teller System Outage
- playing for time Today Will Be Extra Long, But Businesses Promise It Won’t Crash Their Computers This Time
- scuttled Convicted Pirate Bay Co-Founder Says Site Should Stay Shuttered
- we've got you covered Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- mea maxima culpa Delta CEO Apologizes For Massive Outage, Travel “Challenges”