Citibank’s online banking site was down all day yesterday for some readers. Some folks were told a server went down, others were told it was a system upgrade. The site is supposed to be back up today.
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- Delta CEO Apologizes For Massive Outage, Travel “Challenges”
- Southwest Getting Flights In The Air Again Today After Cancelling 700; Expect Big Backlog
- Costco’s Online Photo Services Back Up After Breach, Customers’ Cards May Have Been Compromised
- Comcast Still Not Quite Sure If Its $70 Gigabit Offer In Chicago Actually Exists