Citibank’s online banking site was down all day yesterday for some readers. Some folks were told a server went down, others were told it was a system upgrade. The site is supposed to be back up today.
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
- we've got you covered Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- mea maxima culpa Delta CEO Apologizes For Massive Outage, Travel “Challenges”
- another side to the story 4 Things Former Wells Fargo Workers Revealed About Pressure To Meet Sales Goals
- your computer may be infected Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers
- hack attack Today In Hacks: Opera Sync, Voter Databases