Citibank’s online banking site was down all day yesterday for some readers. Some folks were told a server went down, others were told it was a system upgrade. The site is supposed to be back up today.
By consumerist.com April 2, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Scammer Must Repay $7.75M For Running Bogus Prayer Center & Consumer Complaint Service
- Southwest Getting Flights In The Air Again Today After Cancelling 700; Expect Big Backlog
- Barnes & Noble Shuts Down Third-Party Marketplace For Over A Week, Shrugs
- Costco’s Online Photo Services Back Up After Breach, Customers’ Cards May Have Been Compromised
- Former Operator Of FAFSA.com Penalized $5.2M For Illegal Billing