Donald Lynch, certified public accountant, was convicted of misdemeanor assault after pushing a 75-year-old Walmart greeter who wanted to check his receipt, reports The Chronicle. Lynch said the greeter tried to block him by pushing against him with his shoulder. Security tape showed the greeter flying to the floor. While an employee has no right to touch you, you also don’t have a right to shove them on the floor, especially if they’re septuagenarian!
Customer Convicted For Shoving 75-Year-Old Walmart Receipt Checker
By consumerist.com March 14, 2008
- save our grandmas Video Shows 78-Year-Old Walmart Worker Injuring Hip Trying To Check Shoplifter’s Receipt
- people with disabilities Customers Literally Rally Around Displaced Walmart Greeter With Cerebral Palsy
- sad Police Investigating Death During Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Fighting Firings Court Mulls Whether Walmart Workers’ Right To Self-Defense Trumps Store’s De-Escalation Policy
- Receipt-Checking On Another Level Man Who Sued Costco After Altercation Led To Broken Leg Loses Case