Wondering where the tax money you pay into the NYC public school system is going? Well, part of it goes to pay the salaries of about 700 teachers who are forced to sit in special rooms that are located all over the city. All day. And do nothing. Sometimes for years at a time. [Rubber Room via BuzzFeed]
- you're welcome AirBNB Apologizes For Passive-Aggressive Ads Making City Budget Suggestions
- philadelphia Here’s What You Should Know About Philadelphia’s New Tax On Soda
- going up ClassPass Ticks Off NYC Customers By Raising Unlimited Membership Prices
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- dude where's my receipt? 6 Necessary Steps When Oregon Pot Sellers Pay Taxes With Cash