CBC Marketplace compared Monster cables with a midrange and a $12 HDMI cable. Both to the naked eye and to a computerized hardware test all the cable performed flawlessly. The only difference was the price. [CBC Marketplace]
By consumerist.com March 13, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Time Warner Cable’s Cable-Free Cable Is Still Basically Cable, Just On A Roku
- Canada Begins Phasing In Government-Mandated À La Carte Cable Today
- From “Yay” To “Boo” To “Shrug,” Here’s What Everyone Had To Say About FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal
- FCC Proposes Rules To Reduce TV Blackouts, Potentially (But Probably Not) Lower Prices
- Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?