CBC Marketplace compared Monster cables with a midrange and a $12 HDMI cable. Both to the naked eye and to a computerized hardware test all the cable performed flawlessly. The only difference was the price. [CBC Marketplace]
By consumerist.com March 13, 2008
- look ma no box Time Warner Cable’s Cable-Free Cable Is Still Basically Cable, Just On A Roku
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- unlock the box From “Yay” To “Boo” To “Shrug,” Here’s What Everyone Had To Say About FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- dare to stream Sling TV Finally Adding Live Network TV, Multi-Stream Support. Is It Worth It?