Check your credit card statements for fraudulent charges from a company called “ICH Services,” reports KETV. They’re defrauding consumers across the country at $9.95 a pop with unwarranted credit card charges. If you notice it on your bill, call up your credit card company or bank and dispute the charge. And since your information is now in the hands of criminals, you may want to close down the account and get a new card while you’re at it.
Check Your Credit Card For Fake Charges From "Ich Services"
By consumerist.com March 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Hilton Looking Into Possible Hack Attack Affecting Guests Using Credit Cards At Its Restaurants, Gift Shops
- Credit Bureaus, Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained-About Financial Companies
- Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges
- Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans