Check your credit card statements for fraudulent charges from a company called “ICH Services,” reports KETV. They’re defrauding consumers across the country at $9.95 a pop with unwarranted credit card charges. If you notice it on your bill, call up your credit card company or bank and dispute the charge. And since your information is now in the hands of criminals, you may want to close down the account and get a new card while you’re at it.
Check Your Credit Card For Fake Charges From "Ich Services"
By consumerist.com March 11, 2008
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- fun with exchange rates Using Uber Outside The U.S.? Make Sure You Don’t Pay $146 For An $11 Ride
- dude where's my pin? Home Depot Accuses Visa, MasterCard Of Colluding On “Defective” Credit Cards
- Know your risk Unregulated Preparers, Lack Of Disclosures & Costly Financial Products Put Your Tax Refund At Risk