Check your credit card statements for fraudulent charges from a company called “ICH Services,” reports KETV. They’re defrauding consumers across the country at $9.95 a pop with unwarranted credit card charges. If you notice it on your bill, call up your credit card company or bank and dispute the charge. And since your information is now in the hands of criminals, you may want to close down the account and get a new card while you’re at it.
Check Your Credit Card For Fake Charges From "Ich Services"
By consumerist.com March 11, 2008
- Scammy Scams Don’t Know The Number? Don’t Return The Call – It’s A Scam, Better Business Bureau Warns
- scamalamadingdong Fraudulent WEBLEARN Debit/Credit Card Charges Possibly Linked To Earlier “$9.84” Scam
- scamalamadingdong Check Your Debit, Credit Card Statements For “BLS WebLearn” Scam Transactions
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- a card by any other number Card Canceled After Target Data Breach Hit With Fraudulent Charge Anyway