Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
- where there's a will... More Than 500,000 People Have Already Illegally Downloaded Kanye West’s Tidal-Only Album
- stream weaver Recording Industry Sues Site That Lets You Rip YouTube Clips Into MP3s
- unboxed Revised FCC Set-Top Box Proposal Inches Closer To Reality
- family bonding 6 Thanksgiving Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your In-Laws
- streaming video killed the music star RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law