Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
More From Consumerist
- More Than 500,000 People Have Already Illegally Downloaded Kanye West’s Tidal-Only Album
- Coolest Company President Ever Warns Employees Not To Ruin ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ For Everyone Else
- Hollywood Studio Suing 16 Users Of Popcorn Time Over Alleged Online Piracy
- Rhapsody Decides It’s A Great Idea To Rename Itself Napster
- RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law