Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
More From Consumerist
- More Than 500,000 People Have Already Illegally Downloaded Kanye West’s Tidal-Only Album
- Revised FCC Set-Top Box Proposal Inches Closer To Reality
- RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- Hollywood Studio Suing 16 Users Of Popcorn Time Over Alleged Online Piracy
- Apple Sent Two Technicians To Investigate Music Download Deletions