Rumor has it that the RIAA is plotting to steal from anyone who has ever illegally downloaded music a single hour of sleep early Sunday morning. Adjust your clocks accordingly.
By consumeristcarey March 9, 2008
- where there's a will... More Than 500,000 People Have Already Illegally Downloaded Kanye West’s Tidal-Only Album
- we'll tell everyone Porn Copyright Trolls Use Other Companies’ Porn To Shame Alleged Pirates
- stream weaver Recording Industry Sues Site That Lets You Rip YouTube Clips Into MP3s
- early arrivals Leaked Copy Of ‘The Expendables 3’ Downloaded More Than 100K Times A Month Before It Hits Theaters
- friends in need Sprint Buying 33% Of Jay Z’s Tidal Streaming Music Service