Manhattan rents are driving away Burger King! Franchise owners say they were forced to close their restaurants because they couldn’t afford to offer the mandatory 99-cent menu. They were paying between $9,000 -$18,000 per location. [Gothamist]
- adventures in fast food The Average Burger King Outlet Earns Half As Much As A McDonald’s. Why?
- the real deal Update: Faux Burger King Resurrected As Actual Burger King
- burger king 8 Things We Learned About Burger King’s New Leadership
- no parking After Two Decades, Burger King Has Enough Of Little Old Ladies Using Parking Lot For Free
- Collab-Frenzy Wayback Burgers, Denny’s Vie For The Affection Of Burger King After McDonald’s Turned A Cold Shoulder