Manhattan rents are driving away Burger King! Franchise owners say they were forced to close their restaurants because they couldn’t afford to offer the mandatory 99-cent menu. They were paying between $9,000 -$18,000 per location. [Gothamist]
- adventures in fast food The Average Burger King Outlet Earns Half As Much As A McDonald’s. Why?
- Fast Food Revolution The White Castle Story: The Birth Of Fast Food & The Burger Revolution
- burger king 8 Things We Learned About Burger King’s New Leadership
- Collab-Frenzy Wayback Burgers, Denny’s Vie For The Affection Of Burger King After McDonald’s Turned A Cold Shoulder
- origin stories How Carl’s Jr. & Hardee’s Became One Giant Burger Chain With Two Names