USAToday says that the average 65 year old couple should have $225K on hand to pay for medical bills. [USAToday]
- affordable care act What Are Health Savings Accounts & Why Are They A Big Part Of Obamacare Replacement Plan?
- gotcha Kingpin Of IRS Scam That Made $225K/Day Arrested In India
- so good luck with that Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says
- fork it over Report: TSA Paid Out $3M In The Last 5 Years For Lost, Stolen And Damaged Baggage
- the bad kind of surprise Insurance Loopholes & Master Pricing: How Surprise Medical Bills Knock Consumers Down