USAToday says that the average 65 year old couple should have $225K on hand to pay for medical bills. [USAToday]
More From Consumerist
- Sorry, Class Of 2015: You Will Have To Be At Least 75 Before You Can Retire, Study Says
- Hospital Doesn’t Know The Difference Between Copay And Deductible, Sticks Patient With $3,900 Bill
- Nonprofit Hospitals Suing Poor Patients Without Telling Them They Qualify For Reduced Or Free Care
- 7 Things We Learned About How Debt Collection Lawsuits Affect Minority Neighborhoods
- Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?