Starting tomorrow, Sprint will offer an unlimited everything plan for $100. That’s unlimited unlimited voice, data, text, e-mail, Web-surfing, TV, music, GPS navigation, Direct Connect and Group Connect. The move comes after all the other carriers announced unlimited voice plans for $100, which itself was a reaction to Sprint’s limited deployment of an unlimited plan for $100. What comes next? We’re guessing family plan deals that are better than simply $200 for two lines, $300 for three lines, etc, and perhaps even price drops.
Sprint Unveils National Unilimited Everything Plan
By consumerist.com February 28, 2008
- don't forget us Hey, Sprint Has Some New Unlimited Plans, Too
- unlimited everything Sprint Will Raise Cost Of Unlimited Plans By $10 This Month
- dispatches from the death star AT&T’s Remaining Unlimited Data Customers Getting $5/Month Rate Hike In 2016
- unlimited data is back T-Mobile Getting Rid Of Plans, Now Only Offers Unlimited Everything
- choose your own adventure Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers