Yahoo rejects Microsoft’s takeover bid for reals for reals. We are safe from the threat of the creation of the world’s largest, crappiest, search engine…for now. [AP]
By consumerist.com February 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- American Apparel Rejects Takeover Bid From Former CEO Dov Charney & Pals
- Language Creation Society: Paramount Does Not Own Klingon Language
- The Bidding War Is Over: China’s Anbang Insurance Drops Pursuit Of Starwood Hotels
- Marriott’s Acquisition Of Starwood Hotels In Question After New $14B Takeover Bid
- Apple, Amazon, Google, Twitter, Dozens More Voice Support For Microsoft Lawsuit Against Justice Dept.