Yahoo rejects Microsoft’s takeover bid for reals for reals. We are safe from the threat of the creation of the world’s largest, crappiest, search engine…for now. [AP]
By consumerist.com February 11, 2008
- try again Report: Reynolds Rejects British American Tobacco’s $47B Takeover Offer
- set lawsuits to stun Language Creation Society: Paramount Does Not Own Klingon Language
- smell ya later Firefox Breaks Up With Google, Makes Yahoo The Browser’s Default Search Engine
- remember the '90s? Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- denied American Apparel Rejects Takeover Bid From Former CEO Dov Charney & Pals