Yahoo is re-opening talks with Google about a possible business alliance in an effort to rebuff Microsoft’s takeover proposal, which Yahoo says undervalues the company at $31 a share. [Reuters]
By cwalters February 4, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Report: Walgreens Boots Alliance Discussing Deal To Buy Rite Aid
- Microsoft & Google Continue Lovefest, Agree To Drop Regulatory Complaints Against Each Other
- 7 Products By The Biggest Tech Companies That Failed Miserably
- Comcast, AT&T Try Again To Stall Google Fiber In Nashville By Writing Law To Slow It Down
- Apple, Amazon, Google, Twitter, Dozens More Voice Support For Microsoft Lawsuit Against Justice Dept.