Did you know? Consumerist.com/popular/ is a way to read only the most popular posts of the past week.
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- text freely Facebook Gets Rid Of Silly Subscription Fee For WhatsApp
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Employee Says Company Turns “Blind Eye” To Lying Customer Service Reps
- apply egg to face Intuit Caves To Pressure: Offers Free TurboTax Upgrades, Will Undo Changes To Software For Next Year
- the year that was The 50 Most-Read Consumerist Stories Of 2016