Thanks to your helpful votes, we’ve become finalists for three Bloggies: Best Topical Weblog, Best Group Weblog, and Weblog of the Year. Hooray! Now we need more of your votes to seal the deal. Head on over to 2008.bloggies.com and if you think we are deserving, select the little buttons under our names for the various categories. If we win, it will be a sure sign that America is “taking The Consumerist seriously.” Oh, and cats – If we win, on the day that it’s announced, all the post during that day will be illustrated with cat-based photos. Voting closes on January 31st.
Consumerist Nominated For 3 Bloggies – Vote Now
By consumerist.com January 24, 2008
- wcia 2014 Comcast, Verizon March On To Worst Company Quarterfinals
- actually about cats This Petco Coupon Excludes Everything I Would Buy At Petco
- stupid shipping gang Amazon Stupid Shipping Gang Ships Cat Toy Inside Second Cat Toy
- fifty nifty The Consumerist Guide To Your 2016 Ballot Initiatives
- do the thing Advocates, Lawmakers, Even Best Buy Call On FCC To Approve Cable Box Plan