The average age of new car buyers in January 2007 was 43. In January 2008, it was 48. This suggests that as the economy tightens, younger car buyers are staying out of the new car market. [Kicking Tires]
- the repo man cometh Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- middle-aged cars The Average Car On The Road Is 11.5 Years Old
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- On The Hook For Years Looking To Finance A New Or Used Vehicle? You’re Likely In For The Long-Haul
- prepare yourself Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend