The average age of new car buyers in January 2007 was 43. In January 2008, it was 48. This suggests that as the economy tightens, younger car buyers are staying out of the new car market. [Kicking Tires]
- the repo man cometh Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- bubble bubble John Oliver, Keegan-Michael Key Explain Why Subprime Car Loans Are So Awful
- middle-aged cars The Average Car On The Road Is 11.5 Years Old
- need a ride? Some Younger People Are Buying Cars So They Can Drive For Ride-Sharing Services
- prepare yourself Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend