Allstate can once again sell auto insurance in Florida, now that an appellate court has stayed a ban from the Florida Insurance Commissioner. Commissioner McCarty is peeved over Allstate’s continuing refusal to comply with a subpoena for documents that might prove that the insurer flooded consumers in hurricane-prone areas with higher rates. [Chicago Tribune]
- stop following me Some Drivers Don’t Want Insurance Companies Tracking Them, Even If It Means Discounts
- so what line of work are you in? Should Your Job Be A Factor In How Much You Pay For Auto Insurance?
- fun with insurance quotes Home Renters Pay Up to 47% More For Car Insurance Than Homeowners
- insurance GEICO Spent Almost $1 Billion On Advertising Last Year
- I trusted dennis haysbert Read The Fine Print: Allstate Safe Driving Bonus Checks Aren’t Available In All States