If you’re looking to invest in mutual funds and avoid capital gains tax, Vanguard Tax Managed International Fund (VTMGX) and Third Avenue Value Fund (TAVFX) are recommended as funds to look into, along with index funds and ETFs (exchange traded funds) in general. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com January 10, 2008
- Spring Tax Cleaning What Documents To Keep And Which To Pitch After Tax Season
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- how to not suck 15 Things You Need To Know About Life Insurance
- full disclosure JPMorgan Chase To Pay $367 Million For Secretly Steering Clients To Investments That Benefited Bank
- affordable care act What Are Health Savings Accounts & Why Are They A Big Part Of Obamacare Replacement Plan?