Oh, by the way, KamberEdelson, the law firm that filed the class action against Sears over its website exposing customer’s purchase histories? They’re the same folks who successfully sued Sony BMG for selling all those DRM-riddled music CDs. Sears could be in trouble. [Washington Post]
By consumerist.com January 8, 2008
- even pirates have rights Warner Bros., BMG, Rightscorp Agree To Pay $450K For Using Robocalls To Hassle Alleged Music Pirates
- tears for sears NC Mall Wants To Evict Sears For Low Sales, Lack Of Effort
- kmart closings Sears Holdings Will Close Additional 68 Kmart Stores, 10 Sears Stores
- breaking open the eddie bank As Sales Continue To Drop, Sears Borrows $300 Million From Its Own CEO
- shattered ovens Why Are So Many People Reporting Kenmore Oven Door Explosions?