Oh, by the way, KamberEdelson, the law firm that filed the class action against Sears over its website exposing customer’s purchase histories? They’re the same folks who successfully sued Sony BMG for selling all those DRM-riddled music CDs. Sears could be in trouble. [Washington Post]
By consumerist.com January 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Warner Bros., BMG, Rightscorp Agree To Pay $450K For Using Robocalls To Hassle Alleged Music Pirates
- Sears Holdings Will Close Additional 68 Kmart Stores, 10 Sears Stores
- As Sales Continue To Drop, Sears Borrows $300 Million From Its Own CEO
- At Least 24 More Kmart Stores To Close By End Of 2016
- Why Are So Many People Reporting Kenmore Oven Door Explosions?