Oh, by the way, KamberEdelson, the law firm that filed the class action against Sears over its website exposing customer’s purchase histories? They’re the same folks who successfully sued Sony BMG for selling all those DRM-riddled music CDs. Sears could be in trouble. [Washington Post]
By consumerist.com January 8, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Sears-Affiliated Real Estate Investment Trust Raises $1.6 Billion
- Sears Holdings Will Close Additional 68 Kmart Stores, 10 Sears Stores
- Warner Bros., BMG, Rightscorp Agree To Pay $450K For Using Robocalls To Hassle Alleged Music Pirates
- Why Are So Many People Reporting Kenmore Oven Door Explosions?
- Sears Hometown Wants To Remind You That They’re Still Here