The Justice Department is investigating price fixing in the chocolate industry. Mars, Nestle, and Cadbury were contacted after a preliminary analysis showed that the 100 Grand bar actually cost far less than advertised. [Slashfood]
- gimme a break Nestle Loses High Court Bid To Trademark KitKat Shape In The UK
- candy corner Nestlé Says It Will Remove Artificial Flavors & Colors From Chocolate Products
- international candy crisis Market Research Firm: Cadbury Creme Egg Sales Down £6 Million After Recipe Change Outside Of U.S.
- Where's The Chocolate Deal With Hershey’s Puts An End To Import Of Cadbury Chocolates
- from the mad scientist's lab Nestlé Creates A New Sugar: Use Less, Get The Same Taste