The Justice Department is investigating price fixing in the chocolate industry. Mars, Nestle, and Cadbury were contacted after a preliminary analysis showed that the 100 Grand bar actually cost far less than advertised. [Slashfood]
More From Consumerist
- Nestle Loses High Court Bid To Trademark KitKat Shape In The UK
- Market Research Firm: Cadbury Creme Egg Sales Down £6 Million After Recipe Change Outside Of U.S.
- Judge: Nestlé, Hershey Don’t Have To Put Child Slave Labor Disclosure On Chocolate Labels
- Nestle Announces Another Change To Supply Chain: All KitKat Chocolate Will Be Sustainably Sourced
- [Update] Parent Company Of Nabisco And Oreo Wants To Gobble Up Hershey Chocolate