The Justice Department is investigating price fixing in the chocolate industry. Mars, Nestle, and Cadbury were contacted after a preliminary analysis showed that the 100 Grand bar actually cost far less than advertised. [Slashfood]
- gimme a break Nestle Loses High Court Bid To Trademark KitKat Shape In The UK
- international candy crisis Market Research Firm: Cadbury Creme Egg Sales Down £6 Million After Recipe Change Outside Of U.S.
- who made that? Judge: Nestlé, Hershey Don’t Have To Put Child Slave Labor Disclosure On Chocolate Labels
- mmmm chocolate [Update] Parent Company Of Nabisco And Oreo Wants To Gobble Up Hershey Chocolate
- assault on salt The FDA Wants You To Eat Less Salt, Hopes The Food Industry Will Help With That