Clean the coils on your fridge monthly to save energy and extend the life of the appliance. “Clean the coils by brushing them off or by using the brush attachment on a vacuum cleaner. If the coils are behind a grill, remove the latter and use a brush made just for this purpose.” [Chattanooga Times Free Press]
- take out the trash How To Not Suck At Spring Cleaning
- What's The Benefit Separating Gimmicks From Good Ideas In New Household Appliances
- up in your grill Give Your Gas Grill A Checkup Before Summer Begins
- awfully crunchy 3 Things To Consider Before Cleaning Your Grill With A Wire Brush
- So Fresh and Clean Clean Is Tide Oxi Really The Super Cleaning Agent That The Blonde Property Brother Says It Is?