One of the dangers to watch out for when buying a home are the various kinds of fees that can crop up, and comparison shopping these fees is not always easy. Now there’s a new site that gives you a reasonable baseline you can expect, specific to your area and property deal. Input your transaction, property and occupancy type, purchase price, and zipcode, and FeeDisclosure.com will tell what various fees you can expect in getting your mortgage. Much-needed transparency for a notoriously murky and shark-infested industry.
FeeDisclosure.com Analyzes Mortgage Fees
By consumerist.com December 24, 2007
- what's in your broadband? FCC, CFPB Announce Nutrition-Like Labels For Broadband
- unbanked Prepaid Debit Cards Are Not Quite As Terrible As They Used To Be
- Where's the gold? Feds Sue Gold, Silver Investment Company That Allegedly Bilked Millions From Retirees
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- less is mortgage Two Reasons Anyone Who Remembers The Recession Had A Problem With Quicken Loans’ Super Bowl Ad