“Shoppers who pay the full price of about $249 for an out-of-stock Wii on December 20 and 21 at retailer GameStop Corp will get a certificate promising a Wii ‘sometime in January,'” sez Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime. Only at GameStop, urg. [Reuters]
By cwalters December 15, 2007
- the little things GameStop Now Lets You Order Items Online Even If They’re In A Store And Not A Warehouse
- one day only Calling All Last-Minute Shoppers: Today Is “Free Shipping Day”
- free shipping Would You Buy A Free Shipping Subscription Only For Lands’ End?
- deal daze Retail Rivals Pulling Out Their Own Deals In Effort To Compete With Prime Day
- what's it worth to you? Target Jumps On Gift Card Exchange Bandwagon; Offers Customers Less Than Cards Are Worth