“Shoppers who pay the full price of about $249 for an out-of-stock Wii on December 20 and 21 at retailer GameStop Corp will get a certificate promising a Wii ‘sometime in January,'” sez Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime. Only at GameStop, urg. [Reuters]
By cwalters December 15, 2007
- no stopping the gamestop GameStop CFO Says Company Will Weather Walmart, But Hints At Continued Store Closures
- high pressure Your GameStop Said New Copies Of That Game You Want Are Out Of Stock… Are They?
- walmartstop Walmart Wants To Be The GameStop Where You Trade In Games For Groceries
- but wait! you also get... GameStop Promises More Money For Trade-Ins… Just Not A Lot More
- the only winning move is not to play The Competition Is As Fake As The Blood: Why New Video Games Are Always The Same Price