“If it sounds like legal loan-sharking, it’s not. ‘Loan sharks are actually cheaper,” leader of the Ohio Coalition for Responsible Lending, talking about payday loans. [CNN Money]
By consumerist.com December 14, 2007
- Fighting For Change Faith V. Greed: The Battle Between Faith-Based Organizations And The Payday Loan Industry
- New Rules Cometh CFPB In “Late Stages” Of Working On Rules To Stop Predatory Payday Lending
- a fate worse than debt Online Payday Loans Cost More, Result In More Complaints Than Loans From Sketchy Storefronts
- special report Believe It Or Not, Outlawing Payday Loans Will Not Lead To Looting & Pillaging
- The New Payday Loan RISE Credit: A Safe Short-Term Loan Option Or A Payday Wolf In Rocky’s Sweatshirt?