FTC head said she won’t recuse herself from the review of Google’s acquisition of the DoubleClick online advertising firm, despite petitions by some consumer groups alleging conflict of interest. [AP]
By consumerist.com December 14, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Regulators Widen Investigation Into Google’s Pre-Loaded Android Apps
- Google Bans Payday Loan Ads In Search Results
- Dollar Tree, Family Dollar Will Sell Off 330 Stores To Get Merger Approval
- Regulators Sue Weight-Loss Marketer Who Used Fines, Lawsuits To Stop Negative Consumer Reviews
- Should We Have The “Right To Be Forgotten” By Google In U.S.?