Credit cards and banks are starting to let people charge their rent or mortgage on your credit card. Great for earning rewards points or frequent flyer miles, but it’s only a good idea if you can pay off your credit card in full every month. [NYT]
By consumerist.com December 8, 2007
More From Consumerist
- The Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Disaster: A Cautionary Tale
- Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- Banks Mail Out Pre-Activated Credit Cards, Don’t See The Problem
- Tap Or Scan Here To Pay: Know Your Mobile Payment Apps
- Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?