Once again, patient shoppers will be rewarded with holiday price-drops on flat-screen LCDs, but the discount won’t be as steep as last year; 17% vs. 34%. WSJ says the deal-hungry should confine their searches in the 40,46, and 52 inch size categories. 42 and 47 inch won’t see much in the way of discounts as they’re mainly produced by budget TV makers who will find it difficult to cut their prices much more. They predict larger discounts on the 1080p than the 720p models as well. C’mon dad, you know the Heat Miser just isn’t the same if he’s not in high-def.
Where To Save On Flat-Screen LCD TVs This Year
By consumerist.com December 7, 2007
- cheap tvs Yes, Amazon Really Did Sell A $115 40-Inch TV During Prime Day
- the black friday crystal ball Looks Like 60″ TVs Might Be This Black Friday’s Big Doorbuster
- the future is quantum Quantum Dots Are The Hot New Thing At CES. So What Are They, And Why Should You Care?
- no longer hip to be square LG, Samsung Want Curved, Ultra-Wide Monitors To Be The It Thing For 2015
- in the year 2015 Here Are Your Consumer Predictions For 2015