Once again, patient shoppers will be rewarded with holiday price-drops on flat-screen LCDs, but the discount won’t be as steep as last year; 17% vs. 34%. WSJ says the deal-hungry should confine their searches in the 40,46, and 52 inch size categories. 42 and 47 inch won’t see much in the way of discounts as they’re mainly produced by budget TV makers who will find it difficult to cut their prices much more. They predict larger discounts on the 1080p than the 720p models as well. C’mon dad, you know the Heat Miser just isn’t the same if he’s not in high-def.
Where To Save On Flat-Screen LCD TVs This Year
By consumerist.com December 7, 2007
- retail games Can You Spot The Black Friday Deal? Sale-Stacking Makes It Harder
- the fios code The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- always on sale Is Amazon Removing List Prices From Product Pages?
- well that was quick Jet.com Decides To Drop $50 Annual Membership Fee
- retail trends Nordstrom And Nordstrom Rack Accept Each Other’s Returns