Once again, patient shoppers will be rewarded with holiday price-drops on flat-screen LCDs, but the discount won’t be as steep as last year; 17% vs. 34%. WSJ says the deal-hungry should confine their searches in the 40,46, and 52 inch size categories. 42 and 47 inch won’t see much in the way of discounts as they’re mainly produced by budget TV makers who will find it difficult to cut their prices much more. They predict larger discounts on the 1080p than the 720p models as well. C’mon dad, you know the Heat Miser just isn’t the same if he’s not in high-def.
Where To Save On Flat-Screen LCD TVs This Year
By consumerist.com December 7, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Can You Spot The Black Friday Deal? Sale-Stacking Makes It Harder
- Police: Women Steal TV From Walmart, Change Clothes And Steal Another One
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon FiOS Bill
- Is Amazon Removing List Prices From Product Pages?
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?