Comcast told its employees to vote in the Consumerist reader poll asking readers what they thought was better, Comcast, or FiOs. Above is the employee email blast they sent, provided to us by several different Comcast employees: Now, we’re definitely more amused than this than anything else, but it certainly was odd. Why would Comcast want to interfere with the torrents of peer to peer opinion sharing? In any event, Fios won, 784 to 277.
Comcast Encourages Employees To Stuff Comcast vs FiOs Poll
By consumerist.com December 7, 2007
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- truth in badvertising Following Comcast Complaints, Ad Watchdog Says Verizon Should Revise Its “#1 In Internet Speed” Claims
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- to xfinity and beyond Ad Watchdog: Comcast Should Stop Claiming “Fastest Internet In America”
- We Can Do Better 3 Reasons Comcast’s Samsung App Is Not The Answer To Set-Top Box Reform