Comcast told its employees to vote in the Consumerist reader poll asking readers what they thought was better, Comcast, or FiOs. Above is the employee email blast they sent, provided to us by several different Comcast employees: Now, we’re definitely more amused than this than anything else, but it certainly was odd. Why would Comcast want to interfere with the torrents of peer to peer opinion sharing? In any event, Fios won, 784 to 277.
Comcast Encourages Employees To Stuff Comcast vs FiOs Poll
By consumerist.com December 7, 2007
- They're Watching You Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems
- just had to share Even Comcast Employees Are Sharing “Comcast Doesn’t Give A F&#k” Video
- all in a day's work Comcast Employees Say Needy Retention Call Is Totally Normal
- dispatches from kabletown Comcast Apologizes For Customer’s Bad Service But Not For Role In Getting Him Fired
- truth in badvertising Following Comcast Complaints, Ad Watchdog Says Verizon Should Revise Its “#1 In Internet Speed” Claims