A customer says his complaints were met with indifference after reporting that mice had infested the bird seed at a Mass. Home Depot, leaving torn and spilling bags in their wake. Not only that, the store wasn’t clean up the dead mice. Seems the store employees don’t know which aisle contains the pest control products (or dustpans), nor do they care to. If they want to be “green” about it, they could just go over to PetSmart and get a few cats. Felines have been killing mice for us humans since the dawn of grain storage, so maybe it’s time to kick it old-school. [Wicked Local]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
- merry catsmas Is It Wrong For A Pet Store To Leave Cats Unattended During Christmas?
- feline friends This Cat Needs A New Home After Living In A Home Depot For 13 Years
- feeling feline Indiana Walmart Under Siege By Feral Cats
- all meow fault Remorseful Thief Returns 3-Month Old Kitten Stolen From Pet Store With Apology Note
- early bird gets the damages Home Depot Already Being Sued Over Apparent Data Breach