Oh, by the way, we didn’t win that Deutsche-Welle Best of The Blogs contest. We got third for our category. We probably could have finished stronger if I had done another post about voting for us, but I couldn’t get excited about trying to beat a blog that was all about helping people in the deaf activist community. Come on everybody, let’s beat the deaf people! Didn’t sit right. Plus, the voting site got hacked. Oh well, there’s always the Rhode Island blog awards… [The BOBS]
- wcia 2014 Comcast, Abercrombie, Chase Victorious In First Day Of Worst Company Competition!
- what's up doc? Consumer Behavior In Rhode Island Shows Shopping For A New Health Plan Can Pay Off
- wcia 2014 Presenting The Final Four Contenders For Worst Company In America 2014
- guzzle away Minnesota Brewpub Grants Free Beer For Life With $1,000 Investment
- Welcome To The Company You No Longer Work Here Done Deal: Apple Buys Beats For $3B, Fires 200 People