Advice for people now traveling for Thanksgiving: check in online, get to the airport early, try not to check bags, and more. [Today on the James front]
- are we there yet? Let’s All Be Grateful Not To Be Standing In A Mile-Long Airport Security Line Right Now
- What's A Few More Dollars? Bah Humbug: Spirit Airlines Ups Baggage Fee $2 During Holiday Travel Season
- what would bruce wayne do? TSA Reminding Passengers Yet Again That “Batarangs” Are Best Left In Your Checked Bags
- flying the fowl-filled skies Can I Fly With A Turducken In My Carry-On This Thanksgiving?
- brown thursday Employee’s Daughter Asks Kmart To Give Mom Some Time Off On Thanksgiving