Today’s most popular headlines are 10 Black Friday Secrets Stores Don’t Want You To Know (5,865 views today), Starbucks To Sue Small Michigan Coffee Shop For Trademark Infringement (3,018) and American Airlines Passenger Arrested Covered In Salad Dressing, Missing A Shoe (2,979). Today’s most discussed stories are Do Coffee Shops Discriminate Against Women? (64 comments), Zyrtec Goes Behind-The-Counter (27) and What’s Your Time Worth? (19).
By consumerist.com November 12, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- the ins and outs of badvertising Feds Clarify When & How Advertisers Need To Reveal They Paid For Sponsored Stories
- powdered pick-me-up Following Deaths, FDA Warns Makers Of Powdered Caffeine That Their Products Are Dangerous
- virtual currency... real taxes IRS Decision To Tax Bitcoin As Property May Slow Efforts To Widen Its Use In Retail
- brrr it's cold in here The Big Chill: Cold Coffee Is The Cool Kid On The Block Now
- getting a six month jump on fall Starbucks Launching Pumpkin Spice K-Cups