Today’s most popular headlines are 10 Black Friday Secrets Stores Don’t Want You To Know (5,865 views today), Starbucks To Sue Small Michigan Coffee Shop For Trademark Infringement (3,018) and American Airlines Passenger Arrested Covered In Salad Dressing, Missing A Shoe (2,979). Today’s most discussed stories are Do Coffee Shops Discriminate Against Women? (64 comments), Zyrtec Goes Behind-The-Counter (27) and What’s Your Time Worth? (19).
By consumerist.com November 12, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- brrr it's cold in here The Big Chill: Cold Coffee Is The Cool Kid On The Block Now
- getting a six month jump on fall Starbucks Launching Pumpkin Spice K-Cups
- the ins and outs of badvertising Feds Clarify When & How Advertisers Need To Reveal They Paid For Sponsored Stories
- costly coffee Starbucks Price Increases Go Into Effect Today
- black cyber weekend Online Retail Passes In-Store Shopping For Black Friday Weekend