Comcast’s profit fell 54% and Standard & Poor’s downgraded the stock to sell. So sad, it brings a crocodile tear to our eyes. [Post-Gazette]
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- supply chain Walmart To Keep More Merchandise In Warehouses, Less In Stores
- to xfinity and beyond Ad Watchdog: Comcast Should Stop Claiming “Fastest Internet In America”
- dispatches from kabletown Is Comcast Running Manipulative “Push Poll” In Response To Philly Customer Service Study?
- comcastic logic Comcast: Opposition To TWC Merger Is Just “Extortion”