Comcast’s profit fell 54% and Standard & Poor’s downgraded the stock to sell. So sad, it brings a crocodile tear to our eyes. [Post-Gazette]
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- to xfinity and beyond Ad Watchdog: Comcast Should Stop Claiming “Fastest Internet In America”
- (insert rising out of the ashes reference here) Struggling University Of Phoenix Parent Company To Go Private
- they said / they said Comcast: FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal’s Impossible. FCC: Nuh-Uh. Who’s Right?
- cold weather hot prices Good Weather Means Bad Sales For Clothing Retailers, Great Sales For Consumers