So the CPSC is always recalling all sorts of crap, like the surprising candles which could lead to fire, or the snowboards which could lead to falling, but as a concerned parent, all you care about is the toys. The freakin’ toys. The ones with the lead and the chokey parts. Well, even though their website coder probably doubles as the meatloaf server at lunchtime, they’ve got a catchall page that is your go-to spot for all the toy hazard related recalls. Just memorize the simple URL: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html.
See All CPSC Toy Recalls On One Page
By consumerist.com October 25, 2007
- balls to the recall wall CPSC Finally Announces Recall Of Buckyballs, Kicking Off Refund Process
- worst christmas ever This Holiday, Make Sure You Don’t Give Kids The Gift Of Exploding Batteries Or Lead Poisoning
- total recall How Recalls Work (And Don’t) And Why They’re All So Different
- recall roundup January Recall Roundup: Watch Out For Melted Monkeys
- Choking Is Not Happy McDonald’s Recalls Happy Meal Toy For Choking Hazard After Two Children Cough Up Pieces