So the CPSC is always recalling all sorts of crap, like the surprising candles which could lead to fire, or the snowboards which could lead to falling, but as a concerned parent, all you care about is the toys. The freakin’ toys. The ones with the lead and the chokey parts. Well, even though their website coder probably doubles as the meatloaf server at lunchtime, they’ve got a catchall page that is your go-to spot for all the toy hazard related recalls. Just memorize the simple URL: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html.
See All CPSC Toy Recalls On One Page
By consumerist.com October 25, 2007
- they don't hover Nearly 501,000 Hoverboards Recalled Over Safety, Fire Hazards
- no hoverboards to see here Toys ‘R’ Us Stops Selling Hoverboards Amid Safety Questions
- That shouldn't be for sale Home Depot Continued To Sell 28 Products After Safety Recalls
- ouch Walmart Recalling 330,000 Electric Griddles That May Serve Up A Shock
- lead levels CPSC Recalls Kids’ Jewelry Kits With Cra-Z Amount Of Lead