7% of dog owners will buy their pet a costume for halloween. The most popular doggie bags: “devils, pumpkins, witches, princesses and angels.” [Chicago Tribune]
By consumeristcarey October 21, 2007
Tagged With: trick or treat
- last-minute costumes Costume Shops Have To Guess What You’ll Rush In To Buy On October 30th
- woof woof Will Pet Stores Stop Selling Puppies Entirely?
- poor doggie Owner Accuses Petco Groomer Of Leaving Dog To Die Of Heat Stroke
- celebrating the spooky holiday Consumers Expected To Spend More Than $6.9 Billion On Halloween Costumes, Candy & Decorations
- Dangerous For Dogs? Lawsuit Claims Thousands Of Dogs Became Ill Or Died After Eating Purina’s Beneful Kibble