Previously, Carey posted a photograph of a Geek Squad car on a sidewalk as if it were some sort of problem. We have informed Carey that this is in fact a Best Buy sidewalk, and it’s done to promote Geek Squad services inside the store. This has been so noted this on the original post, and we’ve encouraged him to get out into the countryside more often. The Consumerist regrets the error.
More From Consumerist
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad Ditches Retro-Chic Beetles For Environmentally-Friendly Priuses
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad Deploys To Help Air Travelers For Free
- Defendant: Geek Squad Employee Was Paid FBI Informant, Searched Devices Illegally
- Best Buy Is Closing Website To Third-Party Sellers Today
- Best Buy Offers Free Shipping For All Orders During The Entire Holiday Season