Two-thirds of CFOs at retailers in the U.S. are “actively involved in green practices,” and of those, two-thirds said that they’re doing it to improve or protect the company’s image. Most of the remaining third cited tax breaks or regulatory requirements as motivating factors. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 1, 2007
- Revamping The System Amazon Tweaks Review System To Crack Down On Fakes, Highlight The Most Helpful Entries
- insert "green" pun here Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Others Call On Treasury To Make It Easier For Marijuana-Related Businesses To Bank
- Five-Star Lawsuit Amazon Files First Lawsuit To Block Companies From Selling Fraudulent Positive Reviews
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- prepared in error Undercover Investigation Finds Serious Problems With Paid Tax Preparers