Two-thirds of CFOs at retailers in the U.S. are “actively involved in green practices,” and of those, two-thirds said that they’re doing it to improve or protect the company’s image. Most of the remaining third cited tax breaks or regulatory requirements as motivating factors. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 1, 2007
- gimme my money Walmart’s Jet.Com Charged Me Sales Tax On Tax-Exempt Items. What Can I Do?
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- It wasn't so bad Costco’s Credit Card Transfer Issues Didn’t Affect Sales, Profits
- Five-Star Lawsuit Amazon Files First Lawsuit To Block Companies From Selling Fraudulent Positive Reviews
- Apologize with flowers? FTD, Classmates Inc. To Pay $11M To Resolve Multi-State Allegations Of Deceptive Advertising