Two-thirds of CFOs at retailers in the U.S. are “actively involved in green practices,” and of those, two-thirds said that they’re doing it to improve or protect the company’s image. Most of the remaining third cited tax breaks or regulatory requirements as motivating factors. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 1, 2007
- It wasn't so bad Costco’s Credit Card Transfer Issues Didn’t Affect Sales, Profits
- Five-Star Lawsuit Amazon Files First Lawsuit To Block Companies From Selling Fraudulent Positive Reviews
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- cessation nation Lawmakers Urge Drug Store Chains To Stop Carrying Tobacco Products
- insert "green" pun here Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Others Call On Treasury To Make It Easier For Marijuana-Related Businesses To Bank