It’s already fall – time to start saving for the holidays! The holiday shopping season may not kick off for 52 days, but it’s never to soon to start saving. By socking $5 away every day between now and Christmas, you can build up a cache of over $400.
By consumeristcarey September 30, 2007
Tagged With: savings
- so it begins Report: 34M People Have Already Started Holiday Shopping
- we give up Christmas Creep Season Kicks Off Nationwide
- black christmas Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- holiday shopping Retailers Prepare To Fight Holiday Shoppers And Each Other To Not Offer Discounts
- 'tis the season Kohl’s To Stay Open 170 Hours Straight For Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers