Buoyed by the Fed rate cut and hope for another, indexes near July’s record levels. [NYT]
By consumerist.com September 28, 2007
- More Debt More Delinquencies Student Loan Debt Increased $77B In 2014, One In Nine Loans Now Past Due
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- less is mortgage New Homeowners To Pay Less For FHA Mortgage Insurance
- swipe out Retailers Tell Fed: Debit Card Swipe Fees Are Still Too Dang High
- Creating Change In Predatory lending Can Churches Provide A Meaningful Alternative To Payday Lending?