Verizon edges closer to adopting IPv6, which, among other things, will allow for unique IP addresses to be assigned to all your electronic kitchen appliances. [EETimes]
By consumerist.com September 26, 2007
- you are being watched Verizon Wireless Will Finally Allow Users To Opt Out Of Being Tracked By “Supercookies”
- fe fi fo fios Verizon Tells Judge: Porn Copyright Troll Is Wasting Everyone’s Time With “Defective” Subpoenas
- it's hard out there for a troll Federal Appeals Court Tells Porn Copyright Trolls To Just Stop It Already
- chart attack Why Is Verizon Misleading Consumers With The Charts In These FiOS Ads?
- the future soon FCC Proposes Some Consumer Protections As They Inch Closer To Killing Off Copper Landlines