A class-action lawsuit was filed yesterday against Simplicity Inc., Target Corp., and Graco Children’s Products Inc. for their roles in the unfolding defective crib recall. The lawyer who filed the suit originally represented the family of a 9-month-old who died in 2005 from one of the badly-designed cribs, which can be dangerous if assembled incorrectly. [Chicago Tribune]
By cwalters September 25, 2007
- taken for a ride Named Plaintiff In Uber Class Action Objects To $100M Settlement
- tuna-based currency Hey, Where’s My Check Or Coupons From That Starkist Tuna Lawsuit?
- coming to a conclusion Pfizer To Pay $486M To Settle Lawsuit Over Celebrex, Bextra
- caffeine fix Starbucks Customers Suing Over Allegedly Skimpy Latte Servings
- more issues for chipotle Chipotle Worker Lawsuit Now Has Nearly 10,000 Plaintiffs