A class-action lawsuit was filed yesterday against Simplicity Inc., Target Corp., and Graco Children’s Products Inc. for their roles in the unfolding defective crib recall. The lawyer who filed the suit originally represented the family of a 9-month-old who died in 2005 from one of the badly-designed cribs, which can be dangerous if assembled incorrectly. [Chicago Tribune]
By cwalters September 25, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Named Plaintiff In Uber Class Action Objects To $100M Settlement
- Class-Action Lawsuit Accuses Fiat Chrysler Of Hiding Safety Issues To Increase Stock Value
- Anton Yelchin’s Parents Sue Fiat Chrysler Over Actor’s Death
- Pfizer To Pay $486M To Settle Lawsuit Over Celebrex, Bextra
- Hey, Where’s My Check Or Coupons From That Starkist Tuna Lawsuit?