Listen to NPR’s “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!” this Saturday to hear the mellifluous sound of Ben Popken’s voice. One of the quizzes will be to hear three customer service stories, and you have to guess which one is true. Ben will reveal the answer.
More From Consumerist
- Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- Lyft Partners With Waze In Effort To Be Faster, More Efficient Than The Competition
- Macy’s Makes It Difficult For Me To Give Them Money Because My Last Name Is Slutsky
- Comcast’s Next-Gen Broadband Service Coming To 5 Cities This Year
- Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems