Server issues hamstrung us this morning, preventing any new posts from being made. Our techs worked diligently to solve the problem, but it ended up being a vendor issue beyond our control. The situation seems to have normalized.
More From Consumerist
- It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- Apple Fixes iPhone Flaw That Allowed Siri Twitter Search To Access To Photos, Contacts
- Southwest Getting Flights In The Air Again Today After Cancelling 700; Expect Big Backlog