Server issues hamstrung us this morning, preventing any new posts from being made. Our techs worked diligently to solve the problem, but it ended up being a vendor issue beyond our control. The situation seems to have normalized.
- Fallout 4 fallout We Warned Target That Some Customers Wouldn’t Get ‘Fallout 4’ Pre-Orders, But They Didn’t Listen
- Voicing Their Frustration Alabama Restaurant Owners Claim Wells Fargo Won’t Fix Issue That Cost Workers $30K In Tips
- the internet of disconnected things TCP Disconnects “Smart” Lightbulb Servers, Leaves Buyers In The Dark
- just between us PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today