Server issues hamstrung us this morning, preventing any new posts from being made. Our techs worked diligently to solve the problem, but it ended up being a vendor issue beyond our control. The situation seems to have normalized.
- the internet of disconnected things TCP Disconnects “Smart” Lightbulb Servers, Leaves Buyers In The Dark
- just between us PayPal Very Quietly Admits That It’s Aware Of Random Payment Delays
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- grounded Southwest Getting Flights In The Air Again Today After Cancelling 700; Expect Big Backlog
- Fixing the issue Apple Fixes iPhone Flaw That Allowed Siri Twitter Search To Access To Photos, Contacts