Last week’s two-day Skype outage was due to millions of users across the globe restarting their computers after a Windows Security update. [Skype]
By consumerist.com August 20, 2007
- the system is down People Around The World Forced To Live Through 30-Minute Facebook Outage
- feeling glitchy Widespread Skype Outage Prevents Some Users From Signing In, Making Voice Calls
- the big picture Are Airline Systems Crashing More, Or Does It Just Seem That Way?
- someone is viewing your profile Why Is Microsoft Spending $26 Billion To Acquire LinkedIn?
- it's the final countdown Reminder: Today Is The Last Day Microsoft Will Offer Windows Vista Support