Last week’s two-day Skype outage was due to millions of users across the globe restarting their computers after a Windows Security update. [Skype]
By consumerist.com August 20, 2007
- the little things Microsoft Finally Resolving A Five-Year-Old Skype Privacy Flaw For All Users
- comcastic It’s Not Just You: Comcast Is Having A Nationwide Outage Today
- someone is viewing your profile Why Is Microsoft Spending $26 Billion To Acquire LinkedIn?
- Looking for answers Lawmakers Want Answers On Walmart Prepaid Card Glitch That Left Thousands Without Funds
- uh oh [Update] Delta Grounds All Flights Worldwide After Major Systems Outage