Last week’s two-day Skype outage was due to millions of users across the globe restarting their computers after a Windows Security update. [Skype]
By consumerist.com August 20, 2007
- feeling glitchy Widespread Skype Outage Prevents Some Users From Signing In, Making Voice Calls
- the system is down People Around The World Forced To Live Through 30-Minute Facebook Outage
- the big picture Are Airline Systems Crashing More, Or Does It Just Seem That Way?
- the little things Microsoft Finally Resolving A Five-Year-Old Skype Privacy Flaw For All Users
- adobe creative cloud Adobe Creative Cloud Login Outage Takes Users’ Productivity With It